The LumiBar solution delivers maximum power and precise lighting control for boosting yields from shelf systems. Switch from T8 fluorescents to gain 50% more PAR per Watt and reduce lighting costs by half.
LumiBar LED Growth Light for Multilayer Plant Growth and Research
Fluorescent lights provide a color spectrum intended for general illumination rather than plant growth. Strong on blue light, but weak in the critical red region, fluorescent tubes can’t yield thriving micro-greens, lettuce and other produce.
The LumiBar system emits targeted portions of the full color spectrum to trigger healthy plant responses. In addition to 450-475nm (blue) and 625-660nm (red) wavelengths, the LumiBar light delivers spectra throughout the photosynthetically active region (PAR), from 400nm to 700nm.
Lowest Cost of Ownership
The all-in-one LumiBar system eliminates the need for ballasts and reflectors while it minimizes cooling loads, accelerating payback. Growers see electrical bills trimmed by half. Replace six T5 fluorescent tubes or fourteen T8 fluorescent tubes (and their fixture) for equivalent blue and superior red. Plus, the LumiBar system is backed by LumiGrow’s no-hassle warranty. You’ll enjoy maintenance-free operation for many years to come.
Remarkably Simple to Operate
Eliminate the hassle of disposing and replacing toxic fluorescent tubes. The mercury-free LumiBar system requires no custom configuration and seamlessly operates independently or alongside other lights. Most growers maximize the yield-boosting and cost-saving benefits of the LumiBar system with a full-scale new installation or retrofit; others replace conventional lights as they age. Either way, LumiBar lights last up to 10 times longer than fluorescent lights without degradation.
How It Works
Apply the default settings or tune the LumiBar light to your preferred light intensity and color ratio for every stage of crop growth. Assess crop characteristics with the View Mode (white) setting.
The LumiBar light provides reliable illumination at all temperatures and will not degrade, unlike fluorescent fixtures. Additionally, fluorescent tubes aren’t safe in wet environments like indoor gardens. The IP67-rated LumiBar fixture is waterproof.
- Multilayer production (seedlings and young plants)
- Plant Research
- Controlled chambers
- Vertical Farms
- Indoor Farms
Maximum Light Density Delivers Concentrated Growing Power
- Coverage area: 48” x 18” (as sole lighting source for high-light requirement plants)
- Enhanced spectral output covering full PAR (400-700nm) promotes photosynthesis
- More power per Watt than any other horticultural lighting fixture
- 5-Watt super-flux LEDs
Thermal Management Provides Long-Lasting Performance
- Fanless fixture design keep LEDs running cool
- Operates safely without high voltage
Energy Efficiency Reduces Your Costs
- Uses 50% less power than T8 fluorescents
- Eligible for energy utility rebates
Make the Environmentally Responsible Choice
- RoHS compliant
- Mercury free
- Long lasting
Gain Control at Your Fingertips
- Individually adjustable Red, White and Blue balance
knobs allow precise 3-channel spectral control
- Compatible with automated control systems
- View mode (white) for plant inspection
Installs and Operates Simply
- Smart Volt auto-switching and regulating power supply adjusts to appropriate voltage for international use
Built to Last
- IP67-rated waterproof fixture
- 5-year warranty
- Toll-free and online customer service from US-based manufacturer
|LumiBar Technical Specifications:|
|Operating Voltage||90-264 VAC (2.5A max)|
|Typical Power Consumption||200 Watts|
|Weight||7 pounds (fixture), 3 pounds (controller)|
|Dimensions||2-7/8″W x 48-3/4″L x 2-1/2″H|
|Operating Temperature||–4º F to 140º F (–20º C to 60º C)|
|High Power Factor||> 0.95|