The LumiGrow ES330™ has been replaced by the more powerful LumiGrow Pro greenhouse fixture.
The LumiGrow ES330 solution is the most cost-effective way for growers to boost healthy crop yields. Powerful yet easy-to-use, the LumiGrow ES330 system is designed from the ground up to promote all stages of plant growth – from propagation to flowering. Ideal for greenhouses and indoor farms, the LumiGrow ES330 is rated at 50,000 hours and includes a 5-year warranty.
The Most Cost-Effective Means of Boosting Crop Yield
Well-designed lighting systems boost yield and quality. But ordinary lights cost so much to operate that they erode profits. Energy-efficient LumiGrow solutions enable growers to achieve the advantages of supplemental lighting without high operating costs. That’s why LumiGrow is the considered choice of expert growers around the globe.
Best for Your Plants
The ES330 system provides uniform light distribution without harmful hot spots. In addition, LumiGrow lights run 70% cooler than high-intensity discharge (HID) lights, eliminating plant damage and problems related to unmanaged temperatures. Hot-running HID lights stress plants as evidenced by high water and nutrient demand. By contrast, plants grow safely at any distance from LumiGrow lights.
Lowest Cost of Ownership
The ES330 solution typically costs 40% less to operate compared to HID lamps. LumiGrow lights also eliminate the need for ballasts and reflectors while they minimize cooling loads, accelerating payback. Growers see electrical bills trimmed by half, month after month, year after year.
Remarkably Simple to Operate
Mount your LumiGrow solution and plug it in. Most growers maximize their benefits with a full-scale installation or retrofit; others replace ordinary lights with LumiGrow LED lights as they age. Either way, LumiGrow ES330 lights last 10 times longer than HID lights without degradation, which means your investment will continue to reward you over time.
How It Works
LumiGrow lighting solutions are designed exclusively for plants. LumiGrow engineers partner with growers and scientists to develop products that meet professional demands, from auto-sensing voltage input to shadow-minimizing, compact product design.
Ordinary lights squander more than half the energy they consume because they emit broad swaths of the color spectrum that are useless to plants. The LumiGrow ES330 system emits only those portions of the color spectrum that trigger healthy plant responses. In addition to 450-475nm (blue) and 625-660nm (red) wavelengths, the ES330 system delivers spectra throughout the photosynthetically active region (PAR).
- Agricultural and Horticultural Operations
- Commercial Vegetable and Flower Production
- Supplemental Greenhouse Lighting
- Academic Research
Maximum Light Density Delivers Concentrated Growing Power
- Coverage: 12-16 sq ft (as sole lighting source for high-light requirement plants); 24-90 sq ft in greenhouse
- Enhanced spectral output covering full PAR (400-700nm) promotes photosynthesis
- More power per Watt than any other horticultural lighting fixture
- 5-Watt super-flux LEDs
Thermal Management Provides Long-Lasting Performance
- Runs 70% cooler than HID lighting
- Massive heat sinks keep LEDs running cool
- Operates safely without high voltage
Energy Efficiency Reduces Your Costs
- Uses 50% less power than a 600-Watt HID light
- Eligible for energy utility rebates
Make the Planet-Friendly Choice
- RoHS compliant
- Mercury free
- Long lasting
Gain Control at Your Fingertips
- Individually adjustable Red and Blue balance knobs allow precise 2-channel spectral control
- Compatible with automated control systems
Installs and Operates Simply
- Smart Volt auto-switching and regulating power supply adjusts to appropriate voltage for international use
Built to Last
- Light-weight, yet strong powder-coated
- Proprietary constant-current LED controllers
- 5-year warranty
- Designed and built in USA
- Toll-free and online customer service
|LumiGrow ES330 Technical Specifications:|
|Operating Voltage||90-264 VAC (auto-swithing)
(5A max/2.5A max)
|Typical Power Consumption||330 Watts|
|Dimensions||9-15/16″W x 16-11/16″L x 5-7/16″H|
|Operating Temperature||–20º C to 60º C
(–4º F to 140º F)
|High Power Factor||> 0.95|