LumiGrow LED greenhouse and growth chamber lights do more than reduce energy bills. Our 1,200 customers improve their crops and profits, too. Attend a webinar to hear their stories.
Improving Floral Crop Quality and Greenhouse Energy Efficiency with
Hear directly from leading growers about how they improve crop performance and cut operating costs with LumiGrow LED lights.
- Rob O’Hara, Head Grower, Rainbow Greenhouses
- Jarratt Tunstall, Vice President, Barnes Greenhouses
- Kevin Wells, Founder and CEO, LumiGrow
Watch this 50-minute webinar to learn:
- How to increase greenhouse productivity with LED lights
- Why growers who could not afford ordinary lights are installing LEDs
- How to specify LED fixtures for floral production
- What to expect in retrofit and new installation scenarios
- How to avoid potential pitfalls in selecting LED fixtures
- How to secure energy-efficiency grants to accelerate payback
Energy-Saving Greenhouse Retrofits: University of Wyoming
Presenters: Casey Seals, Greenhouse Manager, University of Wyoming and Mike McCoy, Senior Account Manager at LumiGrow, Inc.
Moderator: George Chan, Senior Marketing Manager, LumiGrow, Inc.
Watch this 30-minute on-demand webcast for insights on:
- Greenhouse lighting retrofits to improve light quality, lower costs and improve plant production.
- Energy conservation strategies for older greenhouses
- Participating in organizational sustainability initiatives
Profitable Indoor Farming: Green Winter Farms Case Study
Presenters: Crystal Boze, CEO, Green Winter Farms and Kevin Wells, CEO, LumiGrow, Inc.
Moderator: Chris Beytes, Editor and Publisher, Ball Publishing
Watch this free 30-minute on-demand webcast for insights on how to:
- Design sustainable, closed-loop growing systems
- Select crops suitable for your growing environment
- Install LED lighting to boost yield and cut costs
- Secure government agency financial support
- Manage the growth of your business