LumiGrow LED greenhouse and growth chamber lights do more than reduce energy bills. Our 1,200 customers improve their crops and profits, too. Attend a webinar to hear their stories.
Improving Floral Crop Quality and Greenhouse Energy Efficiency with
Date: Thursday, June 27 at 11:00 a.m. PDT
- Rob O’Hara, Head Grower, Rainbow Greenhouses
- Jarratt Tunstall, Vice President, Barnes Greenhouses
- Kevin Wells, CEO, LumiGrow, Inc.
Register for the 50-minute live webinar for insights on:
- Best practices for specifying LED lighting for floral production
- Installing and fine-tuning LED lighting both in high intensity discharge (HID) lighting retrofit and new installation scenarios
- Securing utility-sponsored energy-efficiency grants to help fund the purchase of LumiGrow LED lights
Energy-saving Greenhouse Retrofits: University of Wyoming
Presenters: Casey Seals, Greenhouse Manager, University of Wyoming and Mike McCoy, Senior Account Manager at LumiGrow, Inc.
Moderator: George Chan, Senior Marketing Manager, LumiGrow, Inc.
Watch this 30-minute on-demand webcast for insights on:
- Greenhouse lighting retrofits to improve light quality, lower costs and improve plant production.
- Energy conservation strategies for older greenhouses
- Participating in organizational sustainability initiatives
Profitable Indoor Farming: Green Winter Farms Case Study
Presenters: Crystal Boze, CEO, Green Winter Farms and Kevin Wells, CEO, LumiGrow, Inc.
Moderator: Chris Beytes, Editor and Publisher, Ball Publishing
Watch this free 30-minute on-demand webcast for insights on how to:
- Design sustainable, closed-loop growing systems
- Select crops suitable for your growing environment
- Install LED lighting to boost yield and cut costs
- Secure government agency financial support
- Manage the growth of your business