LumiGrow LED greenhouse and growth chamber lights do more than reduce energy bills. Our 3,000 customers improve their crops and profits, too. Attend a webinar to hear their stories.
Your Future Looks Bright: How to Specify LED Lighting
Growers select LED fixtures to control rising energy costs and increase productivity. But as with other greenhouse technologies, one size does not fit all. Before you make the leap, watch this on-demand webcast to hear from industry experts about how to determine if LEDs could prove a boon to your business. You’ll learn best practices for measuring your ROI, creating effective light plans, and adjusting light output to achieve your goals.
- Matt McClellan, Managing Editor,
- Paul Johnson, Owner, Liberty Farms
- Theo van de Sande, Owner, HortiConsulting
- Kevin Wells, CEO, LumiGrow, Inc.
Watch this 35-minute on-demand webcast to learn:
- Accurately estimate your ROI with LED lights
- Decide how much light you need
- Develop a light plan
- Compare LED product options
- Install your LED lights
- Fine-tune light recipes to achieve desired results
Improving Floral Crop Quality and Greenhouse Energy Efficiency with
- Rob O’Hara, Head Grower, Rainbow Greenhouses
- Jarratt Tunstall, Vice President, Barnes Greenhouses
- Kevin Wells, Founder and CEO, LumiGrow
Watch this 50-minute webinar to learn:
- How to increase greenhouse productivity with LED lights
- Why growers who could not afford ordinary lights are installing LEDs
- How to avoid potential pitfalls in selecting LED fixtures
Energy-Saving Greenhouse Retrofits: University of Wyoming
Presenters: Casey Seals, Greenhouse Manager, University of Wyoming and Mike McCoy, Senior Account Manager at LumiGrow, Inc.
Moderator: George Chan, Senior Marketing Manager, LumiGrow, Inc.
Watch this 30-minute on-demand webcast for insights on:
- Greenhouse lighting retrofits to improve light quality, lower costs and improve plant production.
- Energy conservation strategies for older greenhouses
- Participating in organizational sustainability initiatives
Profitable Indoor Farming: Green Winter Farms Case Study
Presenters: Crystal Boze, CEO, Green Winter Farms and Kevin Wells, CEO, LumiGrow, Inc.
Moderator: Chris Beytes, Editor and Publisher, Ball Publishing
Watch this free 30-minute on-demand webcast for insights on how to:
- Design sustainable, closed-loop growing systems
- Select crops suitable for your growing environment
- Install LED lighting to boost yield and cut costs
- Secure government agency financial support
- Manage the growth of your business